Artenostro Forester Camo Knife
Posted in : Uncategorized on by : admin
Artenostro Forester UOE II Camo Knife – 5-3/4″ Blade – Micarta Handle;
Here’s a sweetheart of a knife the thing has so many uses in such a simple design any man would be proud to carry this on his side and its Spanish descent just make’s more attractive.
- Strong and dependable knife; Good for hunting, tactical, and rescue activities. It has a camouflaged design, an impressive blade with notches down the spine, staggered serrations in the rear part of the blade edge, and a ricasso hole. The handle is made of camo green Micarta.
- The knife’s total length; Is 10-5/8″. Blade is 5-3/4″ long, 1-1/2″ wide, and 3/16″ (5 mm) thick, made of Molybdenum Vanadium MV-58 stainless steel, with 58 RC hardness.
- Camouflaged; (brown-beige-green) Micarta handle has finger grooves, a lanyard hole, and a steel butt that can be used as a glass breaker. Micarta is a multilayered material made of epoxy resin and linen fabric which has a very good grip and is very durable.
- Includes; a camouflaged Cordura sheath with an additional small pouch.
- The cheapest place to purchase; Is Amazon
Limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty. to beef up their offer even more and it’s Made in Spain.
This piece of Tactical artwork can be you’re’s very inexpensive and Artenostro Forester UOE II Camo Knife – 5-3/4″ Blade – Micarta Handle” target=”_blank”>Amazon is the cheapest place you’re going to find the beauty, yes the knife is a work of art but the sheath is very well assembled and rugged-looking to last the better part of a lifetime this is an especially good purchase it serves you for a very long time, and will very good protection.
Leave a comment and let me know what you think.
THANK YOU. William C. Wright