Buck 3 Bladed Pocket Knives Review
Posted in : Uncategorized on by : admin Tags: best 3 blade pocket knife, Buck 3 Bladed Pocket Knives Review, carbon steel blade pocket knives
Love of knives;
Especially the Buck Knives 0371BRS Stockman 3 Blade Pocket Knife with Woodgrain Handle;
My love of knives is rooted deeply the very first personally bought knife was a Buck it was the Buck 110, I had this really cheap 3 bladed knife I don’t even remember its name, but it was a very handy knife to own, but the Buck 110 beat it hands down it held an edge for much longer than the knife my uncle gave me oh that’s right he maid me, pay him 0.01 for it for good luck LOL, as time went on I ended up breaking that 3 bladed knife.
So I checked out one of those Case XX’s but at the cost of $55.00 as opposed to Bucks $28.00 price tag and the fine workmanship in the Buck is equal to and even better than all the others, so I bought my self another Buck now look at the big picture I’m 64 years old I bought that first Buck the 110 when I was 14 that knife is 50 years old and damn it, I can’t wear it out my Buck 3 bladed knife is 49 years old so the Buck has passed the test of time 2 times over in my world.
Even today this Buck 3 bladed pocket knife is still one sharp-looking, versatile, and durable knife that will outlast all of the rest. from my best 3 bladed personal experiences, it’s almost a sporting event to make this knife dull, like I’ve cut 1/2″ rubber and still could cut paper with it, hands down it’s the best and my personal favorite is the Buck Stockman 3 Blade Pocket Knife.
And believe me when I tell you when I have all 3 of my knives with me the Stockman 3 bladed knife, the Buck 110, and the handmaid survival knife there is nothing I can’t do and not much I worry about from uses around the camp, the shop, or defending you’re self you’re set.
Let’s break this Buck Knives 0371BRS Stockman 3 Blade Pocket Knife with Woodgrain Handle down;
- Knife description; Buck Knives 0371BRS Stockman 3 Blade Pocket Knife with Woodgrain Handle
- The Ratings; This beautiful Buck 3 bladed pocket knife carries4 1/2 out of 5-star ratings.
- Triple Blades; The Stockman has 3 Blades; (1st) 2-3/4″ clip point, (2nd) 2″ spay, and the (3rd) a 2″ Sheepsfoot blade. The 420J2 Steel will not corrode and the Closed Length 3-7/8″ 3.1 oz.
- Versatile; This little knife will prove itself in the survival world as much as the handyman the 3 blades have their own personal uses the Clip Point Blade is used for detail work and cutting in tight places, the Spey Blade is perfect for skinning or sweeping knife strokes, and the Sheepsfoot Blade is suitable for making clean cuts, especially on a flat surface.
- One handsome handle; Woodgrain Handle with Nickel Silver Bolsters provides a knife that is as handy as it is handsome.
- TRADITIONAL, CONVENIENT, and MULTI-PURPOSE; The Stockman is the largest of Buck’s multi-blade folding knives. It’s a smart choice for everyday carry and large enough to accomplish many different tasks.
- FOREVER WARRANTY; That’s right if you pass away and your great grandkid gets a hold of this knife after God has taken you your grandson can break a blade he can still return it, damn Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a lifetime warranty on all their knives because they believe in the integrity of their products.
- Price; The cheapest place you can find this beautiful little knife is Amazon List Price: $32.00 Price: Amazons price $28.49 & FREE Shipping, & FREE Returns You Save: $3.51
The Smallest Most Handy And Versatile Knife I carry;
I carry 3 knives with me some time but you can guarantee if I don’t have a knife on my side and back I will definitely have my Buck Knives 0371BRS Stockman 3 Blade Pocket Knife with Woodgrain Handle in my front right pocket for easy access to it anytime, anywhere at home, at work, in the wood’s, at the campsite just anywhere there’s a need for a good sharp knife I’ll have my Buck Stockman 3 bladed pocket knife.
Like if you have that perfect shot and you get to take it yeah buddy dinner and you need to do a bit of skiing, there are 2 blades on this knife that’s a great help to each other while in the skinning process, and believe me, when it comes to having this versatile multi-tasking little wonder in your pocket you’ll be ever so happy when you’ve got to make that cut like in a corner so there you have that longest sharpest pointed blade 3 wonderfully versatile tools.
Just for a past funny, I can show you just how versatile these knives are you take the longest blade and the opposed side blade the one that’s just a touch shorter you bend them just ever so little and kinda spring them together and you have a clip we used to clip our pot roach with it, clip well it works better than the given roach clip LOL. if you understand what I’m talking about, if not there’s that comment section I’ll go into great detail, it’s a whole different post lol about surviving illegal drug dealers and traffickers and sorts.
In my personal experiences and opinion, this would be the best most cost officiant knife a man could buy it’s going to last you, you’re lifetime, your sons lifetime, and yes even your grandson’s life as well and not to sound cliche but I think it’s a no brainer if you need to make a decision on knives that the Buck Knives 0371BRS Stockman 3 Blade Pocket Knife with Woodgrain Handle will be best in quality, versatility, and durability and you can take this to the bank this knife is the wiser choice.
Please, by all means, leave a comment with your likes, dislikes opinions, and ideas especially and I’ll get back soon as I possibly can.