Smith & Wesson 8″ Throwing Knives and 10″ Axes Combo
Posted in : Uncategorized on by : admin Tags: smith wesson 8 throwing knives and 10 axes combo, smith Wesson pocket knives, smith wesson tactical knives
Smith & Wesson 8in Throwing Knives and 10in Axes Combo with Full Tang Stainless Steel Design, Bottle Opener and Nylon Sheaths for Recreation and Competition
- DIMENSIONS: Axes – 10″ (25.4 cm) overall length, individual weight of .5 lbs and a combined weight of 2 lbs/Knives – 8″ (20.3 cm) length with an individual weight of 4.1 ounces and an overall weight of 12.3
- EASE OF USE: Both tools feature a balanced design and the axes have three sharpened edges for level throwing and maximum surface area making this the perfect combo kit for beginners and experts alike
- CONVENIENT: Both sets come with a black nylon sheath that holds all three axes and knives together for added security and organization
- BE PREPARED: Axes feature a bottle opener for use during big events or while with smaller groups
- GUARANTEED: This product is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. For questions or warranty contact these guys at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sport type: Hunting, Survival
- Included components: Knives, Axes, Sheaths
Know hears you a great set of items you can add to your survival self-defense weapons shouldn’t be without when it all happens friends might become your enemies you just don’t know when things flip upside down I promise you will not know who to trust.
Here you have 3 throwing knives and hatchets are really good for throwing also in fact back in the crusades it was one of the preferred weapons of the time and it’s probably going to revert back to this most of the world will be ahead of us after the EMP attack.
You’re going to need as much protection as you can find not to mention really handy clearing areas out like a spot to sleep or just to make it through thickets.
You have a great set Of cutlery to start you’re collection no matter camping, Hicking, and or weapons, and the good part you get to chose.
Leave a comment we’ll visit and talk if you’re looking for something special I’ll do my best to find it if I don’t have it.
William C. Wright